Watch me scrap this layout:

1 photo, a selfie of me, centered
1 frame framing my photo and 1 frame to the bottom right
3 aqua bows on the black frame
4 papers, one background, one floral, one filmstrip, one dotted
5 flowers, three aqua, one white and yellow, one black and white
6 leaf branches, three at upper right, three at lower left
7 lines of journaling, one title, one date, five lines of journaling
8 additional elements, one hexagon tag, one word strip, two star scatters, two bead scatters, one camera, one button
BLKinOR likes this.
    • Dalis
      Oh love the colors you used so much, I am so drawn to this page.
    • Amson
      Lovely photo and colours.
    • bellbird
      your layering and clustering is en pointe as ever! that blue is just showstopping and i love how you used the foliage ellies here, to the point that that lower frame is holding it's ground & putting up some good competition to be the star of this page ;-)
    • amandac
      Fabulous Cheryl!! And can I just say that smile of yours always makes me smile right back!
    • *gina*
      fantastic page - love the design and the layering
    • ScrappyHappy82
      Beautiful Cheryl! Add me to the list of people who are crazy for this color! I like how you chose the softer blue stripes for a background as a compliment but also let that bright teal just pop off the page! Also I love your take on the challenge!
    • easyeyes4you
      Enjoyed watching you create this today... I also liked the colors... Still would have tweaked that grep paper with the hearts on it... didn't like it at all until you tucked it behind, then you almost made it disappear... for me it gave a bit of interest drawing the eye in... a darker stripe... Just me... See you next week.... Oh... I gave up on teh clusters and used them as the additional elements, and found individual things... for the flowers and leaves... went better once I purchased something that I could use... instead of trying to find something in my stash! mine is finally posted.....
    • patsyt
      Love this page! Your selfie is great and the colors you've used are fabulous!
    • londoncuppa
      Gorgeous page, Cheryl! Love those bold pops of color. Beautiful as always!
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful photo and fabulous colours
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    gonewiththewind
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).