Ga_L

#selfie! - MOC jour 26

#selfie! - MOC jour 26
Ga_L, Jan 29, 2020
Description:
Month Of Challenges - jour 26 | Youer than you photography and journaling combo challenge

crédits :
Lynne-Marie, Little Butterfly Wings, Paula Kesselring, Rachel Jefferies : M3 Jan '20 Squeeze Lively Zest - kit
Rachel Jefferies : A second chance - bundle
sketch #384 de Severine pour Just Create & Scrap
M3 Jan '20 Squeeze Lively Zest - kit > https://the-lilypad.com/store/Mixed-Media-Monthly-Jan20.html
A second chance - bundle > https://the-lilypad.com/store/A-Second-Chance-Bundle.html

journaling :
Taking selfies is a pretty tough exercise actually. Of course, very often it's me who takes the pictures but with the phone it's easy to rotate the lens so the technical side is not an excuse not to take a picture of me. No, I don't like to take (or see myself in picture) because I still can't (at almost 40 years old) look at my body. It takes me a long time when I see a picture of myself to look beyond the body and see the person I have become. However, I don't have this feeling when I do selfies with children.

104 words
gonewiththewind and mirjam like this.
    • mirjam
      beautiful page Gaëlle!
      Ga_L likes this.
    • gonewiththewind
      Hi! As I'm running out of time before the final MOC8 deadline, I'm stopping quickly to let you know that your layout meets the Youer Than You Challenge requirements. I'll be back later to really enjoy reading your page and at that time I'll leave you a lovely comment. :) Thanks for being patient and thanks for playing in my challenge! ((HUGS)) Cheryl
      Ga_L likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    Ga_L
    Date:
    Jan 29, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    139.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).