Angela Toucan

Selfie - MOC Day 26 Youer than You Challenge

Selfie - MOC Day 26 Youer than You Challenge
Angela Toucan, Jan 31, 2020
Description:
Word Count - 78
Credits:
All About Me Lilypad Collab.
Up Up and Away Template by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs.
Journal Font.
    • nessita
      Love those balloons. Great page.
    • MrsPeel
      awwwwwwww LOOK AT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think I had seen a close up photo of you before!!!! and what an amazing composition, so beautiful the choice of elements....it is really REALLY youer than YOU!!!!!!!! gorgeous, Angela..... now we NEED to make you guys coming to visit us at home a reality..... awesome page, love seeing you and your vibe is exactly what I fekt all this time!±!!!!!!!! [​IMG]
    • marijke
      Fabulous page! Beautiful photo of you ...Love it ... love the air balloons and your journaling ...
    • A-M
      Oh Angela! this is lovely. I do like those hot air balloons which go so well with the words you have shared... can I come fly with you? There are times these days I feel as you do.
    • cfile
      Angela, what a great page and photo of you.. I love seeing this beautiful photo of you and the girls look just like you :) so cute!! I love the hot air balloons to coincide with your journaling about floating above. I do hope you get a you day soon to just relax and do for you. Love this page with all the green shades and tans and peaches.., all the elements and colors match your photo :) Love this!!!
    • gonewiththewind
      Hi! As I'm running out of time before the final MOC8 deadline, I'm stopping quickly to let you know that your layout meets the Youer Than You Challenge requirements. I'll be back later to really enjoy reading your page and at that time I'll leave you a lovely comment. :) Thanks for being patient and thanks for playing in my challenge! ((HUGS)) Cheryl
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    108.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).