Description:
for the Rachel Jefferies Mixed Media Challenge
...self doubt
Credits:
"negative thoughts" by Rachel Jefferies
Photo by me
mcurtt likes this.
    • frani_54
      LOVE LOVE LOVE this.....the reflection on the window seems to be the person actually talking to self.....
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • garrynkim
      Love the dark background and the color choices. Beautiful layout and photo.
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • ajm
      Wow! Awesome page and photo - love the reflection!
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • cfile
      I love the reflection photo and I love the black bg with the color pops of yellows and reds.. definitely evokes your title. Your brush work with the yellow and all, wow.. this is fantastic. I can keep looking and see so much between the photo and the minimal elements and paint.. it evokes so much emotion too. FroggyFav for October!
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      WOW- thank you so much!
    • Rachel Jefferies
      Thank you so much for playing along in my challenge! The yellow splatter to the left of your photo is so effective on the black background as its like an extension of the light flare/reflection in your photo. I really adore this clever design, how the photo and circular accents are mounted on a horizontal design, this is so eye catching on the dark background! Congrats on your Froggy Fave!
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      I am totally happy- thank you so much!
    • *gina*
      fantastic page - love it!
      CharlotteM likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    CharlotteM
    Date:
    Oct 18, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    201.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).