jaharvey

Seek. Explore. Discover.

Seek. Explore. Discover.
jaharvey, Sep 12, 2018
Description:
Let's just say right up front that I hate taking selfies. I probably take 1 or 2 in a whole year! The only reason I took this one is that my husband didn't use the ropes to climb/slide down the muddy slope to be able to see the waterfall from the ground ... and his photos of me doing that aren't so good, so aren't included. That being said, there's no way my selfie was going to be the focus of the layout.

Okay, the credits:
Leaf: the oh-so-versatile Snapshots (TLP Collaboration)
Frame, papers, clip, "go" tag: because, really, Life is an Adventure (TLP Collaboration)
Title engraving: the absolutely awesome CU - Stylin' #81 - Engraved (Mommyish)
Circle tag: for people like me who want to customize tags, there's Totally Tagged (Commercial Use) (Just Jaimee)
Fonts: because free is good ... My Underwood, Arial Narrow Bold
SharLamb likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Your layout is wonderful. Love the big photo, the wood background and yes, that photo of you with the waterfall in the background really helps personalize the layout.
      jaharvey likes this.
    • SharLamb
      What flowersgal said! Plus, I love your use of the "wood" BG paper. I find it hard to use, even though I like it. Perfect for this LO. I love the way you "burned the title into it.
      jaharvey likes this.
    • jaharvey
      @SharLamb I love using wood BG papers, especially if they look real, but I have a seriously hard time using patterns. I'm always in awe of people who can use those! I think it's just that I do a lot of outdoor LOs.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • spcoggs
      I love your selfie - so pretty! And such a great page. Looks like a beautiful location.
      jaharvey likes this.
    • jk703
      I love how you included the pic! You and the waterfall are beautiful! Wood paper for the win! My DH would not take flattering pics of me either, they just don't get it. :giggle I love how you created the layout and the big/little pics, perfection! :)
      jaharvey likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    jaharvey
    Date:
    Sep 12, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    197 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).