Brendazzle

Seed Scavenger Hunt

Seed Scavenger Hunt
Brendazzle, May 7, 2023
Description:
I fell in love with Rock-Paper-Scissors by Lynne-Marie and couldn't wait to use it. (I was supposed to be saving it for the end of the school year.) We did a seed scavenger hunt as part of homeschool nature study this week and it was perfect for documenting our adventures.

I paired this kit with this month's Scrapping with Liz blog challenge template, Kim Jensen's Paint-Edged Acrylic Alphas, and a wooden alpha from the It's About Time blog hop
Lynne-Marie likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      What a great idea! Love your use of word art and your big wooden title. Super photo, too!
      Brendazzle likes this.
    • G.J.
      Wow! that's a great idea. I really love how you used the green paper in the background and tucked the brown tag. Nice title work, and the photo priceless!
      Brendazzle likes this.
    • Brendazzle
      I can't take credit for the idea. It was part of our homeschool curriculum. (We're doing Blossom & Root Kindergarten right now.) But it was such fun!
    • Lynne-Marie
      I love homeschooling! I’ve been teaching for almost 30 years, and I can attest that homeschooling greatly surpasses the attention and curtailing that can be given to a child in the public system! I took a few years off to homeschool my eldest who was not a typical learner and he grew tremendously in confidence and knowledge. Now he wants to homeschool his daughter.

LOVE this layout and this kit is one of my favorites! ❤️
      Brendazzle likes this.
    • Brendazzle
      @Lynne-Marie my learner is also not typical and is flourishing in homeschool. My mom is a teacher and it was a bit of a struggle for her at first but she LOVES what we do with him. Everything we do is hands-on/interactive and it's exactly what he needs. We have a nature-based math this year and will be adding the nature-based reading next year too. Between that and his main curriculum being very nature-heavily, I see a lot of opportunities to use this kit.
    • Lynne-Marie
      @Brendazzle I LOVE that you are doing a nature based curriculum! He is getting way more this way than he would ever get with the limited time and resources we have in schools. You are a great mom! Oh, and Happy Mothers Day too! :yourock
      Brendazzle likes this.
    • Brendazzle
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Brendazzle
    Date:
    May 7, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    181.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).