crazycat1126

Secret Garden

Secret Garden
    • umyesh
      I love that you love your own page so much! It is gorgeous and well-deserving of a lot of love! I want to try this challenge again after seeing everyone's amazing creations. Beautiful!
    • mary kate
      Oh wow! This is just stunningly beautiful. I love that floral paper, and your layers and clusters are fantastic.
      bellbird likes this.
    • ForeverJoy
      oh my gosh! That layering and those tucks! :beat this is really stunning!
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      this is such a joyful place i could get lost in - you tucked in everypiece perfectly - love the banners and hex's and how you used the string too - just wonderful, every inch!
    • Angela Toucan
      oh so pretty, love the garden you created
    • katell
      Your lo makes me smile! Fresh look , love it!!!
    • cfile
      This is so beautiful and screams spring to me which I think we are all ready for!! I love the floral patterned papers you used and all the plant elements to tuck between the layers. Your extreme shadowing came out great. Glad you loved the challenge so much you wanted to do it again. Your page is beautiful! Thank you for sharing and playing along with the Feb Random Challenge!
    • Karen
      Congratulations! Your gorgeous layout has been spotlight on The Lilypad Blog today! :fairydance
    • MishSpar
      These colors and layers, it's like an invite into enter the beautiful garden. Congrats on the blog spotlight!
    • Ferdy
      wow!!! this is really amazing, love your garden here!!! really creative!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    crazycat1126
    Date:
    Feb 12, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).