Searching. . .
jaye, Feb 18, 2018
Description:
credits:
This'N Thats | Fancy Neutrals-Pink Reptile Designs
Dynamic PS Brushes-Mixed Media-Just Jaimee
lyric from Lonely Girl by P!nk
    • wombat146
      wowsa Joanne, what a stunning page sweetie! just superb! love the colours you chose for this fabulous page!
      jaye likes this.
    • Serena
      This is AMAZING!!! Can I ask where you got the paint splatters, amazing water colors and the gorgeous hearts?!
    • jaye
      @Serena thank you so much <3 the paint splatters are all brushes that I have in my stash & I just kept layering them in different colours. As for the hearts they are the dynamic PS brushes from Just Jaimee (I had forgotten to add them to credits, now they are there) that you need a graphics tablet for.
      Serena likes this.
    • Serena
      On my wishlist! At least, what I can get. This is seriously just amazing, the soft colors, the perfect touches. Not too much, not too little, I absolutely LOVE all the details that you've added in here, the more I look, the more I see.. Into the favs with you!!
    • IntenseMagic
      Ohhhhh this is gorgeous!! Wow!! The brush work is amazing and the scattering of little elements is perfection!! Love, love, love!! Such a well deserved Froggy Fav!
    • cfile
      beautiful page Joanne! I love the paints and bits here... the b/w photo is perfect too.. love the composition, the nuetral off white background and the lovely paints.. beautiful! Congrats on the froggy Fav!
    • cinderella
      So beautiful! Awesome job with the paints! Well deserved FF!
    • NancyP
      Stunning layout! I so love this type of layout but have always been afraid to try it. Everything just seems to be in its perfect place. Love all the scatters, paints, flowers and other elements you have used. And that photo is amazing!!!
    • Justagirl
      Oh wow this is fantastic, great photo crop and all that delicious paint! rockin’ page
    • Ferdy
      what a perfect layer with paint and messy scatter...just love your page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    jaye
    Date:
    Feb 18, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).