Brendazzle

Sea Life Orlando

Tags:
Sea Life Orlando
Brendazzle, Jul 18, 2016
Description:
I bought Scrapping with Liz's Photo Strip templates in anticipation of this trip. I took 900+ photos and only scrapped 68 of them... over 5 pages >.> so much for willpower, right? ;) this spread alone has 40 (30 on the left, 10 on the right).

made with a Photo Strip template, an old freebie template by Scrapping with Liz, and the Life is an Adventure store collab (which is one of my faves, even though I wish it had more blue).
MrsPeel likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      such a great idea to use these templates for all those aquarium shots. it looks great! and i can't believe there are actually 50 photos on there!!!
    • Brendazzle
      hahaha. @jenn mccabe, that's because I miscounted and there are only 40 >.> will update the caption now. (my brain is mush.)
    • jenn mccabe
      well still 40 is a LOT and it looks great! (my brain has been mush lately too ... must be the summer heat, lol!)
    • MrsPeel
      @jenn mccabe I counted and counted and counted and stilol come up with only 40? is there a catch? LOL

Gorgeous as usual Brenda!!! love the photos, the amount of them, the intense blues, the way you did the journaling amazing job again!!!!!!!
    • jenn mccabe
      @MrsPeel - @Brendazzle originally said she had 50 photos on this spread. i was impressed! but no i didn't actually count them. she's updated it to say it is really 40 and she had a case of brain mush. ;) we can relate right?!? :P
    • Brendazzle
      @MrsPeel @jenn mccabe I counted how many photos I used in all 5 spreads to tell someone else and then misremembered. this has 40, the next has 10... doing 5 pages in a 24 hour span is EXHAUSTING!

I saved this spread for last because it was the easiest.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ok, so I was right LOL now about making 5 pages in 24 hours..... when the pages have as many photos as you have scrapped...I can imagine it has to be quiet a job!!!!! I used to be less obsessed when I wasn't a polly...now I kinda feel like I need to do up to standards and with the amazing pollys we have, sometimes I spent two hours just to choose a photo or a font LOL great job here, once again!!!
      Brendazzle likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @jenn mccabe LOL we CAN!!!!!!!!! most definitely!!!!!!!!!!!! :heartlub
    • Brendazzle
      @MrsPeel, it's mostly a point of pride that I started with 900+ photos and got it down to under 75. my aim was *4* pages but uh... too many stories to tell. (they didn't all contain TLP products so they're not all posted here.)

your layouts are wonderful and worth obsessing over.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Brendazzle
    Date:
    Jul 18, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    366.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    720px
    Height:
    360px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).