fruitysuet

Sculpture Trail

Sculpture Trail
fruitysuet, Feb 6, 2023
Description:
* this originally was all soft green/teal background, but at the end I decided it was too harsh against the warmer tones of the photos, so I merged the background and did a hue and saturation layer to get the warmer tones*

Equaniminity, Woodland Friends, Spring Skies, Stitched and Folded Alpha by Kim Jensen
Fete by Elif Sahin (the three photo frames)
Build a background template freebie for Kim Jensen's January 2023 challenge
umyesh, ydpuckett7 and trekmom like this.
    • trekmom
      Wowzers to your background papers and how you filled that template. I love your photos of such an amazing place to see, especially when Santa was there. The stitched and folded alpha is one of my all time favorites. Beautiful page.
    • spcoggs
      Love the warm tones! All those oranges grabbed my eye in the gallery. Such a beautiful page.
    • mmbstaley
      the reworked paper colors are perfect for the photos now - great idea to just adjust the hue of the collage you created rather than start over. Very smart! I love the way you laid out the photos and your title. Just the right amount of embellishment too. Thanks for playing in my challenge!
    • umyesh
      I love that the walking trail was more magical than Santa! Those wood sculptures look amazing! I also love the warm colors you used and your fun mixed title.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    fruitysuet
    Date:
    Feb 6, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    263.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).