MrsPeel

Scratcher-

Scratcher-
MrsPeel, Apr 13, 2015
Description:

for the Journaling Challenge- There are so many things I learned to value in a much much different way in the past 12 years that I think I could even write a book The Simple Abundance also made me look at things in a hugely different light, so the little things one wouldn\'t really give a second thought & normally take for granted these days to me make the list of things that make happiness a very tangible thing- This is my scratcher. We bought it at the China Town in Buenos Aires when we stopped with Pamela in the bus tour, it cost a ridiculous price in pounds, was even cheap for them Anyone who has been on opiates for a long time would know that this device can become your best friend, I used to have to call Sarita in the middle of the night because I couldn\'t move & the itch can drive yoiu insane! It is light, small like a bit bigger than a pen so I can have it in my pencil holder or in my hand bag when out, & it comes out to a really good length to reach places one wouldn\'t be able to so, yes, my most loved objects at the moment are my computer & the scratcher! Little Butterfly Wings: The Very Best Mum & The Very Best Dad Bundle- Ready To Go Outside- Picture Perfect- Kim Jensen:Abstra Typogra Papers, Plastic Clipatsic V3 Easter & Plastic Cliptastic- Amy Wolff: Itsy Bitsy Alphas 6- Allison Pennington: Rainy Days & Mondays- Journaling Font: The Outside the Box by Heather Joyce- TFL!
    • NancyBeck
      That is such a great story!  It's so true that the little things are really the big things in life.  I've always marveled at that!
      I can't believe how many clips you were able to use on this page, my mind just doesn't work like that!  I'd put one on and move it around and around before deciding where it should go.  Fantastic page, Cynthia!
    • dvhoward
      Isn't it odd how the smallest things can be the greatest pleasures in life.  Praise God for small (big) blessings.  Love this page, too.
    • ashleywb
      I love that you got so many photos on the page - so many different angles of this object that has been so helpful to you.  The page is really amazing - it's so intricate.  I keep looking and seeing new details.  You've blown my mind once again!
    • Nemla
      Great page, it is a very fitting tribute to appriciating thr smaller things in life , love the combo of pics.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Apr 13, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: