trekmom

Scrapping With Liz October Template Challenge Praying Mantis 2021

Scrapping With Liz October Template Challenge Praying Mantis 2021
trekmom, Nov 1, 2021
Description:
I used the template and from her Optical Freebie. the banner and flower.
the large photo is a fun photo I took when my son found Amaretto Desorono in the house from 1988! He was certain it was bad and poured some into a glass and shined a flashlight into it making this very cool pattern on the ceiling. It was just fine. The bottle came from my mother's house and was unopened!
    • zinzilah
      beautiful mantis on chrysantemum, I see more of the green variety, and only once in 17 years I saw a brown one in the forest. Fun gorgeous story behind a lovely photo with ever increasing circular pattern
      trekmom likes this.
    • Scrapping with Liz
      Wow! Those photos are great.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @zinzilah Thank you, I fell into a rabbit hole looking up the differences between the brown and green praying mantis, I have seen both in my yard and I learned that the praying mantis is CT state insect! Who knew we had a state insect? hilarious.
      @Scrapping with Liz Thank you so much. That mantis was posing for me for sure!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scrapping with Liz
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Nov 1, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.8 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).