Cherylndesigns

Scrapping With Liz LOD

Scrapping With Liz LOD
Cherylndesigns, Mar 18, 2019
Description:
My grandson, Cam, over the years.

Credits: SwL_MOC2019Template; prd_Sprung_pp_05a; prd_dreams_pp_01, sp04, pp_03; lbw_wkndstories_arrow2_alt1; lbw_M3_sept18_ADDON_wa6; alpha_lbw_staygolden.
Electra and KittyY like this.
    • mcurtt
      I like the pics in circles, and it is symbolic when dealing with time and the continuity of it all.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Thanks, Marilyn. I thought so, too. I love circles and they represent time to me, too. :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      mcurtt likes this.
    • SharLamb
      This sort of layout brings tears to my eyes. He is such a handsome young MAN, and I don’t even know him, but I miss the little boy he was. :’] Of course, I’m projecting. I’ve got some grands his current age, and some the age he was in 2006. Precious page.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @SharLamb Thanks so much, Sharron. I know we share lots of things and to me, Cameron is proof that life goes on. He looks so much (and acts, too) like my Cory. He's my oldest grand and such a special joy to me. :bk
      SharLamb likes this.
    • Electra
      That's great, the contrast with the two photos. I like the circles and them the big camera and wordart!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Electra Thanks so much!! Cameron was such a sweet little boy and he's just as sweet now that he's grown up. :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      Electra likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scrapping with Liz
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Mar 18, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    83.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).