Donitab

Scrapliftexample

Scrapliftexample
Donitab, Aug 13, 2020
Description:
This is the cover of Ali Edward's book that I scrap lifted.
    • Dalis
      DONITA, I love that book, but I can't find it!!!! I wonder if I gave it away that one time many moons ago I was "cleaning".
      trekmom and Donitab like this.
    • Donitab
      @Dalis , that's why I never clean!
      Dalis and trekmom like this.
    • Dalis
      @Donitab OMG... I swear every SINGLE time I "donate" stuff I need that one item within a MONTH.... of course I hadn't used it for maybe 5 years, but as soon as it's gone I need it!
      Donitab likes this.
    • KittyY
      Great book!!! I always loved her style & her design was always spot on! @Dalis I donated everything - so much so, I even gave away all the books I wrote for Memory Makers (back when dinosaurs roamed the earth). I literally had none - just bought one recently on Amazon. I think it cost $1 LOL
      Donitab and Dalis like this.
    • Dalis
      @KittyY You used to work for them? I loved their books!
    • KittyY
      @Dalis I wrote 2 books for them Find Your Groove (scrapbooking style) and Fabulous Friendships. My last name was Foster then
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @KittyY OMG... I am crushing on you right now... That was one of my favorite books. That one I STILL HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Donitab
    Date:
    Aug 13, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    3 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).