ScrapliftChall_Sep2022
andersm, Sep 1, 2022
Description:
Paint Spray & Bow: Sahin Designs - Notes From The Road
Sun & WA: OLB - Hyannis
All Else: OLB - Trailblazer
umyesh likes this.
    • umyesh
      Thanks for scraplifting me this month! I love that you made your big photo vertical instead of horizontal. I can’t imagine how hot Girls Camp is in Texas! I wouldn’t survive! I love the bright yellow sun and the bow below the screenshot. That pink card made me chuckle!
      andersm likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Beautiful big photo!! I bet that camp was something else in that heat!! so perfectly scrapped!
    • cfile
      Wonderful lift page and love the large photo of your daughter.. oh my I can't even imagine it being that hot. When I lived in TX it never got that bad.. I was in Vegas once at 104.. It was hot though all over this summer and the humidity only makes things wordse. Glad it looks like she enjoyed Girls Camp anyway despite the heat. She will definitely remember this summer!!! Love that JC/Card with the Sun then TX then the Earth.. How fun! Thanks for playing along with the September Scraplift Challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    andersm
    Date:
    Sep 1, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    6.4 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3594px
    Height:
    3594px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).