RJMJ

Scraplift-September-Marijke-A Change In The Air

Scraplift-September-Marijke-A Change In The Air
RJMJ, Sep 22, 2020
Description:
Scraplift Challenges Always Seem To Push Me/Stretch My Mind & Idea Of What May Or May Not Be Possible From A Creative Point Of View...Case In Point...I'm Not In The Habit Of Creating A Clean Style Layout...I LOVE! Looking At Them & Marveling At How Only A Few Elements Can Draw You In!...& Put You In Awe!!!...It Blows! My Mind...I'm A Girl Of Full Pages!...Mixed Media/Artsy Designs/Messy Paints & Scatter Too...So I Wasn't Sure How To Approach This Scraplift At First...I Knew I Wanted To Do A Fall Layout...& I Wanted It To Be About The Canadian Maple Leaf...So That Was A Done Deal...Now How To Pursue The Layout Itself...I Perused Marijke 's BEAUTIFUL! Gallery!...Not Sure How It Would Go For Me...But Then I Saw My Perfect! Scraplift Page Staring Back At Me...

I Have A Love! Of All Templates These Days...Anything Interesting!...& I LOVE! Shapes In Particular!...And When I Saw That Triangle Featured Layout...I Knew That Was The One!...I Recently Purchased Some Of Soco's Triangle Templates...I Was Just Waiting For An Opportunity To Use Them...Well!...Today Was That Day...LOL!...So Here's The Layout I Scraplifted...Based On The Sheer Fact That There Are Triangles In Her Wonderful! Layout:

Here's A Link To Her Wonderful Layout That I Scraplifted:

https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/20-07_prd_bakers-gonna-bake-wildflower_temp-copy.439493/

*To Create My A Change In The Air Layout:I Used:

*Changes-Designed By Soco
*Love Triangles No.8-Layered Templates-No.4-Designed By Soco
gardnwings, trekmom and KarenB like this.
    • KarenB
      This is beautiful! I love the triangles :)
      RJMJ likes this.
    • trekmom
      I adore the triangles as well, your photos are gorgeous. This is simply stunning.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • marijke
      your scraplift is fabulous ... beautiful photo and love the triangles :beat
      RJMJ likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Definitely not your usual style but fabulous! The photo is beautiful and your triangles add interest.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • garrynkim
      Love the big photo clipped in the triangle template. So cool!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mywisecrafts
      @RJMJ this layout is stunning! I love the clarity that is represented here....and I do love the triangles......I scrapped with them the other day and realized they can be so much fun! Well done my friend!!!! Uhhhhhhmazing!!!!!:ballonhang:bwave:bk:bk:heartslub:heartslub:heartslub:heartslub:heartslub:perfect:perfect:yourock:yourock:yourock:yourock:yesss:yesss:yesss
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @mywisecrafts ...Yes! Yes! Yes!...Triangles Are Your Friends!...LOL!...Right Back At-Cha!...:bk:bk:bk:bk:bk...Can't Wait To See Your Triangles Layout My Friend!!!...
    • RJMJ
    • RJMJ
      @marijke ...WOW!...Thank You!...You Are Very Kind!...Thank You! For Your Inspirational Layout & Gallery!...:love...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Sep 22, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    287.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).