RJMJ

Scraplift-October-Tree City-Leaf Love

Scraplift-October-Tree City-Leaf Love
RJMJ, Oct 2, 2018
Description:
So Many Wonderful Layouts To Choose From Tree City...After Perusing Her Gallery For Quite A While...I Decided On This Layout To Scraplift: Fall Fest

[​IMG]

*There Is Just So Much Going On Here!!!...Wonderful Colors!...Great Fall Theme!...And Lots Of WA!...Basically My Layout Is All Of These Things & More!...First Of All The Fall Theme Was The First Inspiration for My "Leaf Love" Layout...Next I Chose 1 Large Rectangle Photo As Well & I Clustered My Photo In A Similar Fashion To This Layout...With Lots Of WA,Colors & Elements...I Flipped It Though...My Photo & Clustering Is To The Right As Opposed To The Left...I Incorporated The Use Of Flowers & The Many Circular Items She Used...I Used These Items In My Layout As Well..I Also Incorporated The Use Of The Multitude Of Colors She Used Here...Like Teal,Blues,Reds,Oranges,Yellows,Purples,Golds & Browns...I Used All Of These Colors In My Layout As Well...Her Photo Has Multiple Pumpkins...So I Used A Pumpkin Element To Mimic This Idea...The Large WA "I Choose You"...Instead I Went With "You Are Loved But Placed The WA On Top Of The Photo I Chose...She Also Highlighted The Use Of Feathers & Leaves & I Did This Also...Using Many Leaf Elements In My Layout Which I Highlighted Also But In A Different Manner...And Lastly...Her Use Of Really Large WA To Highlight Her Wonderful Photo...I Definitely Was Inspired By This Technique...I Placed Multiple Large WA To Highlight The Photo I Used To Round Out My "Fall Leaf " Themed Layout...I Love Fall!...Thank You For The Inspiration!...

*For My Leaf Love Layout-I Used:

*It's About Time:Yesterday-The Brand New! October-DSD Lilypad Blog Hop Collab
*Hayrides & Smiles-Allison Pennington
KarenB likes this.
    • Tree City
      What a fun page! I love how you interpreted the original with the colors and themes, and you've created a gorgeous fall-themed page! Wonderful lift!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • QuiltyMom
      Amazing AJ page! A lot is on there, but it all works so well together. Fantastic job.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • cfile
      beautiful scraplift of Sara's page RJMJ :) I love all your blend work and I love all the fall leaves and colors. Beautiful! Thanks for joining in on the scraplift challenge!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      Thank You For All The Positive Comments!...I Really Do Appreciate This!...:heartlub
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Oct 2, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    743.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).