Claire Grantham

Scraplift: May 2021 - Kari - Explore the Universe

Scraplift: May 2021 - Kari - Explore the Universe
Claire Grantham, May 9, 2021
Description:
I loved this by Kari and I am a big fan of her work, so gorgeous and her style is so varied, which I really love.
[​IMG]

I decided to FINALLY document the great outing my Dad and I had to The Intrepid (my 2nd fave place in NYC) to see the Space Shuttle. It was a great day out and fun to see a shuttle in real life that close up.

I used -
PRD - Happy Day templates
PRD - Feeling Blue elements (tag)
Becca Bonneville - Universe is Calling collection
Becca Bonneville - Shoot for the moon papers
Both of the Becca Bonneville collections I bought as part of this special iNSD bundle
    • FarrahJobling
      So fun! Love the shuttles!
    • dotcomkari
      Oh I feel so blessed that you chose to lift me and your kind words. Love the blue background and the photo. I'm a huge space and aviation fan
    • Claire Grantham
      @dotcomkari - it was so fun to scraplift you, but GIRL hard to choose a page. @FarrahJobling thank you for your comment, I think it's hard NOT to love shuttles right?!
    • cfile
      how wonderful Claire!! I love your lift and love all the white space. My Dad when he was alive, lived in Florida, next town over from Cocoa Beach.. we would go to the space center and also see the launches from his front yard.. your page and journaling brought back those special memories. So glad you have that wonderful memory with your Dad when he visited you and you scrapped it. Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with the May scaplift challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Claire Grantham
    Date:
    May 9, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    288.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).