trekmom

Scraplift Feb 2022 The Tie Dance, Dylan.

Scraplift Feb 2022 The Tie Dance, Dylan.
trekmom, Feb 8, 2022
Description:
little butterfly wings magic scape camera doodle 2
little butterfly wings yes of course it hurt mark 03
lynn Grieveson homely pngs layer 19
kim Jensen me right now border inked x 2, frame paint yellow, orange and pink and word art favorite
forever joy captured black paint

my son, Dylan, not liking wearing a tie and doing a "I hate this tie dance"
    • cfile
      Great lift page! Love the framing and all the white space on your page.. The ink and paint is wonderful and I am giggling re the "I hate this tie dance" how fun, and boys are so funny aren't they, when they don't like something LOL! Thank you for playing along with the Feb Scraplift challenge!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @cfile Thank you ever so much!! I've been MIA here since November and I'm so happy to back. I admit, my boy cracks me up every day and he's 28 now. If you know about Mystery Science Theater then I will let you on a secret, my son and I do it every day when we watch TV, snarky comments flying every which way.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @trekmom I never saw the mystery science theatre... We are glad you are back with us.. we missed you and seeing your pages. Hope it was just a break from scrapping and nothing serious. Again glad you are back :)

(Me, the day before Thanksgiving I fractured my right humerus so I really only started back scrapping the last day of December .. I was thrilled I could complete MOC as I didn't think I could. My range of motion is so much better so with PT little by little things are getting better.)
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @cfile oh my gosh that sounds terrible! I am so sorry. I missed seeing your pages and many more. I had my right knee replaced and my men folk made the office so messy I couldn't walk in. Then I had vertigo, normal sinus and ear issues but the Covid, oh have mercy. I think if I wasn't vaccinated how bad it could have been because I was so sick. Pneumonia related covid in lungs, I was sick for at least 2 weeks. I am boosted now too. Better days are coming!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @trekmom oh gosh!! So glad you you are better.. continued recovery!!
      trekmom likes this.
    • Sokee
      this is awesome, I adore the paints you used for your design!~
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @Sokee Thank you, messy boys, messy paints.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Feb 8, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.5 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3588px
    Height:
    3588px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).