Trish

SCRAPLIFT CHALLENGE

SCRAPLIFT CHALLENGE
    • Iowan
      wow, you have some A+ clustering going on here. It's the most wonderful time of the year...and your layout really captures this theme. Great page.
      Trish likes this.
    • Trish
      @Iowan OMG, that is the sweetest comment. Thank you so much!
      Iowan likes this.
    • Electra
      This is beautiful! I am with @lowan, you are the Queen of Clustering!!
      Trish likes this.
    • Karen
      This is fabulous! I love how you have a center section of elements moving down the page and still that adorable photo pops right out and takes center stage. I miss the days of my kids wanting to go see Santa. So cute!
      Trish likes this.
    • Trish
      @Electra Wow, that is so sweet and I'll take that compliment. Thank you so much
      Electra likes this.
    • Trish
      @Karen Thank you and funny you should say that. We still go every year. They are 15 & 17 now and I was trying to schedule this years around swim and lacrosse and my son said "I bet you are going to have us go when we are 30 and I said yep as long as we are celebrating you will go" LOL
    • Karen
      @Trish That is awesome! I love that you still go. My boys would probably kill me. :giggle Well, my younger one would probably play along, but my oldest is "way too cool for that" :eyeroll (our kids are the same ages too!)
      Trish likes this.
    • Roxana
      Beautiful vertical designs, and I love all those Christmas elements!
      Trish likes this.
    • Trish
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Trish
    Date:
    Dec 13, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    411.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).