Ursula

Scraplift Challenge

Scraplift Challenge
Ursula, Dec 16, 2019
Description:
This is a lift of Julie's beautiful page. https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/leave-the-world.356523/

All by NBK Design
artCrush-No10
White Christmas
Wintertale
Eclectic
photo: mine
dotcomkari and KarenB like this.
    • KarenB
      Oh look at them! what good looking dogs! Loving your clean design with a touch of texture in the BG and delicate elements :)
      Ursula likes this.
    • SharLamb
      What sweeties! Beautiful page. Love the stitching
      Ursula likes this.
    • cfile
      Wonderful lift and what a beautiful photo of your pups!!! I love them sniffing for the mice.. great caption.. are they border collies or australlian shepherds? so cute and good dogs... I love the painted paper to mimic the soft snow on the ground in the photo. Thanks for playing along with the scraplift challenge. Your page is terrific!
      Ursula likes this.
    • Ursula
      Thank you for the lovely comments. My dogs are Australian Shepherds and unfortunately, the one at the left isn't with us anymore. I miss her so much.
    • SharLamb
      My son's family has a "mini aussie," which isn't really Australian at all, but has similar look, behavior as yours. We all adore her. We get to babysit her when they go on vacations. Sorry for the loss of the one. That's the problem with beloved pets. They don't live long enough. :'(
      Ursula likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Ursula
    Date:
    Dec 16, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    129.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).