RJMJ

Scraplift Challenge-September 2021-Vrielinkie -September Days

Scraplift Challenge-September 2021-Vrielinkie -September Days
RJMJ, Sep 23, 2021
Description:
I Scraplifted : Rise And Shine By Vrielinkie : Here's The Link To Her Awesome! & Cute! Page : https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/rise-shine.411101/

*Now My Scraplift Is Not Exactly The Same Style : But I Took Inspiration From Several Points : To Create My Artsy Style Scraplift:

1. The Theme : Fall
2. The Colors : Orange,Green,Brown,Aqua/Teal,Blue [A Hint Of Yellow]
3. Multiple WA's
4. Leaves
5. Paint
6. The Dark Maroon Color Of The BG From The Photo : I Interpreted This As Paint & WA Of The Same Color
7. The Vertical Flow Of The Taller Rectangle Photo : I Did The Same Idea : A Slightly Taller Rectangle Frame/Photo : Giving A Slight Vertical Flow
8. The Date Numbers : I Used Numbers Too!
9. One Photo Of A Cute Little One!
10. She Had A Few Flowers : I Felt That Leaves Were A Better Replacement For My Fall Theme: So I Went With Leaves Instead : I Can't Remember The Last Time I Scrapped A Page Without A Single Flower!!!...

*For My September Days Layout-I Used : Mixed Media Monthly : September 2021 : We Learn From Each Other : Little Butterfly Wings/Lynn Grieveson/Paula Kesselring & Rachel Jefferies
    • cfile
      What a sweet page and great lift Rhonda! Love your take on the scraplift of Hanna's page keeping all the items yet making it your own. I love the sketchiness of the wee one photo and love the vintagey look of your page. Well done! Thanks for playing along with the September Scraplift Challenge!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Vrielinkie
      This is sooooo awesome, love how you've listed all the things that inspired you! The flow is amazing from the numbers to the leaves :beat Thanks for choosing my LO to lift!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Sep 23, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    388.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).