RJMJ

Scraplift Challenge-October-Strong Enough

Scraplift Challenge-October-Strong Enough
RJMJ, Oct 3, 2019
Description:
WOW!...So Many Incredible Layouts To Choose From!...So Many Are Kindred To My Mixed Media/Art Journaling Style...A Little More Grungy Than My Own Usual Style...But Fabulous,Messy & Beautiful!...I Looked For Quite Awhile Before I Chose The Layout I Wanted To Scrap With...I Chose:Summer Adventure Beach

[​IMG]

*The Things That Struck Me The Most Was All The Use Of The Circles On Each Side Of The Rectangle Photo...I May Have Used A Round Photo If I Was Creating This Originally...But The Contrast Of The Rectangle Photo...It Gives It A Contrast Lift That I Did Not Expect...It Gives It Life...I Love All The Contrasting Shapes Also...So I Counted How Many Circles Shapes That Were On Each Side Of The Photo...& I Used The Same Amount To Mimic The Effect On Each Side Of My Photo...She Used Paint At The Top To Draw Your Eye Up...I Used A Crown To Achieve A Similar Effect...Since My Photo Was So Close To The Top Of The Layout...I Added My WA Strips To The Bottom Instead To Anchor My Layout & Draw The Eye Down...I Also Used My Paint Scatter As A Shape Alternative To The Large Triangle She Used...But I Mimicked The Circle Paint Also...I Definitely Used A Lot Of Paint To Give Dimension & Lift Like The Original...Eventhough I Went With A Darker Background...I Think You Can See The Similar Effect I Was Going For...My Rectangle Photo In The Middle...With All The Circles Expanding The Eye To The Left & To The Right...And My Circle Scatter & Paint On The Bottom Of The Layout To Draw The Eye Down & Give The Layout A More Cohesive Design Finish...I Have To Say...I Really Liked The Look & How It Gave Lift & Dimension...I Also Went With Bright Colors In Keeping With The Original Layout Design...What A Brilliant Layout & Design!...It Was A Pleasure To Scraplift This Amazing Layout!...

*For My Strong Enough Layout-I Used:

*Utterly & Completely-Rachel Jefferies
*Let Yourself-Bundle-Rachel Jefferies
*Silent Battles:Exhaustion-Bundle-Rachel Jefferies
*Digital Scrapbooking Studio-DSD 2019-Trick-Collab:The Urban Fairy(2)
KarenB and AllisonPennington like this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Oct 3, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    367.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).