RJMJ

Scraplift Challenge-October-Any Lilypad Gallery Layout-Great Day

Scraplift Challenge-October-Any Lilypad Gallery Layout-Great Day
RJMJ, Oct 28, 2017
Description:

I Chose:Love And Coffee By carrie1977 To Scraplift:

[​IMG]

I Loved This Layout & I Kept Many Of The Attributes In My Layout But I Took It In A Little Bit Of A Different Direction With A Larger Photo & Painted Background Papers(2 Blended Together) But Still Giving It A Simple Open Space Looking Background...The White Space Aspect Reminded Me Of Open Spaces So I Went With A Natural Outside Open Space Type-Mountain Photo...I Liked The Idea Of The 4 Paper Pieces Behind The Photo So I Did That In My Layout...Also The 3 Lines Of WA...I Did That Too...Mostly I Liked The Simple Use Of Color To Keep A Neutral Palette So I Stuck To Neutral Black/White Elements To Accent My Photo...I Also Added Stitching To My Layout & An Arrow As In This Layout...To The Right Of The Photo The Placement Of The Elements Reminded Me Of An Old-Fashioned Camera So I Added 2 Black/White Cameras To My Layout...The Round Cup In The Photo & The Other Round Elements Also Inspired Me To Add Round Elements As In Flairs...Thank You For The Inspiration...

For My Great Day Layout:I Used:

:Alive-Bundle-Lynne-Marie
:Explore-Papers-Lynne-Marie
:Strike A Pose-Little Butterfly Wings & Amy Wolff
:Brand New Day:Lynn Grieveson
:What Do I See-Digital Elements-Lynn Grieveson
    • suslyn
      My eye keeps being drawn to this in the gallery. Love your LO and that it was inspired by that other LO. Too often I feel like I must copy exactly rather than be inspired by... Thanks for the lesson and for sharing your wonderful LO
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Rikki
      What a fabulous lift! You kept the structure but made it totally different. Love the blending and the artsy feel and the burst coming out from the photo.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • flowersgal
      This is gorgeous. Love the colors, the blending and the photo. It s so inviting and beautiful.
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Oct 28, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    509.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).