RJMJ

Scraplift Challenge-October 2020-Thuria-Boo Ya!

Scraplift Challenge-October 2020-Thuria-Boo Ya!
RJMJ, Oct 9, 2020
Description:
Great Gallery!...Beautiful! Layouts!!!...Certainly Not My Style...But I Like To Dabble In Many Styles...And I Haven't Ever Scrapped A Layout Like The One I Have Scrapped Here For This Scraplift!...I Just Saw This Particular Layout Of Thuria ...& It Called My Creative Name...Pick Me!...So I Did!...LOL!...I Found The Idea Interesting...Putting The Photo High Up In The Left Corner...& Putting The Elements Downward To To Create A Unique Kinda Flow...I Found This Very Intriguing From A Creative Point Of View...It Was A Lot Harder To Do Than I Thought In Some Ways...But Then Certain Things Felt Like Old Hat...Like The Multiple WA!...And The Paint!...Scatter! & String!...So Creatively Speaking I Learned Something New!...But Also Used Some Of The Scrapping Skills! That I Already Have In My Scrap-Bag-Full-Of Tricks-Mantra!...

*Here's A Link To The Creatively! Inspiring! Layout I Scraplifted By Thuria : Called : Perfect Day

https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/perfect-day.428730/

*For My Boo! Ya Layout-I Used:Only One Kit...[Which Is Strange In Itself...For Me...] :

*Little Monsters-Allison Pennington
KarenB likes this.
    • KarenB
      This is so good!!! It may not be your style, but it works!:)
      RJMJ likes this.
    • garrynkim
      I can really see your style shining through it! I think it turned out great!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Ferdy
      oh my, this is so cool! I LOVE that orange paper and that pink paint...you rocked this scraplift!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Oct 9, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    335.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).