RJMJ

Scraplift Challenge-November-Sucali-Light My Way

Scraplift Challenge-November-Sucali-Light My Way
RJMJ, Dec 3, 2018
Description:
I Love Scraplift Challenges...What A Great Gallery Sucali Has...So The Total Opposite Of My Style...So To That End...I Definitely Made My Own Personal Interpretation On This Scraplifted Layout:Magical...Hers:

[​IMG]

*My Finished Layout...Although Seemingly Very Different...Is Very Similar In That I Used The Same Design Elements As The Scraplifted Layout...I Will Explain:

*The Large Black & White Paper Placed Vertically Is The Exact Same Size As My Photo Of The Lovely Lady Raising Her Hands Up..It Appears Different Because I Blended It In & Changed The Shape...

*The Wide Strip Of Paper With The WA On It That Appears Horizontally In The Original Layout Was Mimicked In My Layout By The Large Pair Of Wings I Placed There Instead

*That Adorable Little Boy Photo In The Original Was Replaced By The Pegasus With Wings Photo Which Although a Bit Larger Is The Same Rectangle Shape

*In The Original Layout-There Is A Star-I Also Used Stars In My Layout

*In The Original-There Are Flowers,A Heart & A Pine Cone-I Also Used Flowers,Hearts & A Pine Cone

*In The Original Layout-There Is Scatter & Glitter-I Too Used Scatter & Glitter

*In The Original Layout-There Is 1 Large WA-I Too Used 1 Large WA

*And Lastly-The Layout Background Is White With A Touch Of A Very Soft Blue-My Layout Background Is Also White But I Took The Soft Blue Idea & Incorporated This As The Basic Foundation For My Layout Colors...Blues,Whites & Greys...Instead Of The Black Stripe in The Paper Strip...

***This Layout Is A Tribute To Jill Walls AKA Created By Jill...Although Not A Lilypad Designer...Jill Was A Wonderful Scrapbooker & Designer In Her Own Right...She Has Been In The Scrapbooking Industry For A Long Time Now & Has Definitely A Cult Following All Her Own...She Just Recently Passed Away On November 28 From Pancreatic Cancer At Age 54...Jill Was One Of The Original Reasons That I Got Into Scrapbooking Back in The Day...Oh So Many Years Ago...As The People Who Knew Her,Loved Her & Cared For Her Now Mourn Her Passing...I Was Deeply Saddened By Her Passing & I Wanted To Do This Layout As A Tribute To Her & Her Surviving Family & Friends...Jill Will Be Deeply & Sadly Missed By All Of Her Many Friends,Her Loving Husband & Her Two Children...

*For My Light The Way Layout-I Used:

*Countdown To Christmas & Just Breathe-Little Butterfly Wings
*Winter Candyland-Kristin Aagard(1 Item Used)
*Baby,It's Cold Outside-Gennifer Bursett(1 Item Used)
    • cfile
      Beautiful lift and as you said you made it your own. I like the inspiration that Susanne's page gave you. Re Jill, yes it is very sad. I met Jill and became friends with her back in Oct 2015 time frame here at the Lily Pad. She had fought hard and was staying positive all the way until the end. She is soaring with the Angels for sure watching over and always being with her Husband Rob and daughters Hope and Sydney. I lost my Mom at age 54 so I know how hard this is going to be on them both... (I was 28 and Sydney is 25, Hope 23 I think).. Hugs. Thank you for participating in the scraplift challenge, but also in making this beautiful page in tribute to Jill.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • miki2
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      Thank You @cfile For Your Very Kind Words!...And I Am Honored To Be Chosen As A Gallery Standout...It Means So Much...I Too Understand The Loss Of "Our" Mothers...My Mom Passed Away When She Was Only 47...It Was A Few Years Ago Now & I Also Was Young & I Took This So Hard...I Was Completely Devastated At The Time...It Took Me A Long Time To Even Be Able To Talk About Her Without Crying...I So Understand...My Mom Was My Best Friend...She Too Was On My Mind While I Was Creating This Layout & With The Holidays Fast Approaching...My Mom Is Definitely At The Forefront Of My Thoughts Too...:bk
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Dec 3, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    547.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).