RJMJ

Scraplift Challenge-November-Kat-White Christmas

Scraplift Challenge-November-Kat-White Christmas
RJMJ, Nov 5, 2018
Description:
Scraplift Challenges Are The Best!...Great Gallery!...But Definitely Not What I Would Call My Style...I Don't Really Do Whitespace Layouts Or Pocket Pages Either Very Often But I Do Like Them...I'm Always Up For A Great Challenge!...& I Do Want To Start Doing More Whitespace Layouts...I Did A Few For MOC6 & A Few Since Then & I Am Slowly Dipping My Toe In To This Style...So I Was Really Intrigued By This Layout:

Christmas Joy:

[​IMG]

*Right Away I Liked That It Was Christmas Themed:Check
*Next I Liked The Neutral But Natural Style Background:Check
*Next I Liked The Scatter Placed Randomly About:Check
*The Traditional Christmas Colors:Check
*The Word :JOY:Check
*The Use Of The Snowflake,Flower & The Foliage:Check
*Diagonal:Check
*Slight Clustering:Check
*The Use Of The Word "Christmas":Check

*Eventhough I Stuck To All The Similar Above Listed Attributes...I Went With A Vertical Photo Instead...I Used A Few More Elements & Took The Clustering Just A Bit Further...I Also Did A Bit Of Blending & Added Some Effects To The Background Of The Layout...Thanks For The Inspiration!...I Enjoyed Making My Layout Very Much & I Am Happy With How It Turned Out!...

*For My White Christmas Layout-I Used:Fa La La La Seasons Greetings By Pink Reptile Designs
    • QuiltyMom
      I LOVE your documenting of the thought process you went through to scrap this page! How fun it was to read it and see how you were inspired by Kat's layout and how you made it your own. Your page turned out great. Thanks so much for playing along with the challenge!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Nov 5, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    562.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).