Claire Grantham

Scraplift Challenge: November 2020 - New Decade

Scraplift Challenge: November 2020 - New Decade
Claire Grantham, Nov 11, 2020
Description:
Well I stepped ALL the way out of my comfort zone with this one!!
My text reads - New Decade. Waking up in Atlantic City to this view, the morning after my 40th birthday.

I loved this layout by Jenn -
[​IMG]

I used ALL the things..
Soco - Simply Clean 9 Template
Elif Sahin - Style No.88 Coloured Acrylic (on my text and the beads)
Elif Sahin - O What Fun (Leaf) couldn't find it in the store
Rachel Jefferies - Let it Go misc paperie
NBK - artCrush No.31 artsy bits and pieces (Gesso)
NBK - Happy Birthday to Me (Journal Card)
JenEm likes this.
    • JenEm
      You have done a wonderful job with this, Claire. Love the central focal point, and the elements and brushwork that frame your photo. Gorgeous!
    • Claire Grantham
      @JenEm Oh thank you so much!! This was a long way out of my comfort zone, so glad you like it x
    • jk703
      Beautiful! I really think the all white lets our pics pop out with so much more color! It's so focused! Beautiful lift Claire!
    • Claire Grantham
      @jk703 Thank you Jenn, your layout was so beautiful, it was a pleasure to lift it.
      jk703 likes this.
    • cfile
      Claire, what a beautiful lift you did! That photo really pops with the blue sky and beach against the white background and love the white journaling with the shadows... it really is well done. I love that there is not alot of elements, that you kept the page clean to allow that gorgeous photo to shine.. so glad your 40th was spectacular! Thanks for playing along with the Nov Scraplift challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Claire Grantham
    Date:
    Nov 11, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    115.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).