RJMJ

Scraplift Challenge-November 2020-Jk703-Sounds Of The Sea

Scraplift Challenge-November 2020-Jk703-Sounds Of The Sea
RJMJ, Nov 19, 2020
Description:
Another Month...Another Scraplift!...LOL!...I LOVE! Scraplift Challenges!...I Like How This Is Open To So Much Interpretation!...But That Being Said...I Had A Hard Time Choosing Which Layout To Scraplift!...Certainly Beautiful Layouts!...This Is Just Not My Style!...So I Looked Diligently! & I Finally Found One That Was A Bit More Condusive To My Style!...I LOVE! Blending!...You All Know It!...& This Layout Was Artfully Blended!...I Knew This Was The One!...I Had The Just Right Photo Too!...Mine Is A Sea Photo Too!...A Pier!...And I Added Large WA Too!...Mine Is About The "Music Of The Sea" & How Delightful! The Sounds!...Just Take A Deep Breath...& BREATHE In Those Incredibly! Beautiful! Calming!...Sea Sounds!..

*Here Is The Link To The Wonderful! Layout I Scraplifted! By Jk703 :

https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/scenic-route.308640/

*To Create My Sounds Of The Sea Layout-I Used:

*Mixed Media Monthly-August 2020-Music Speaks-Lynn Grieveson & Add-On By Little Butterfly Wings
Thuria and chastml like this.
    • bellbird
      love how you blended the music notes and lines into the seaside scene!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      WOW- another stunner- LOVE your idea, your gorgeous composing and your wonderful blending♥
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is fabulous, RJMJ!! It looks like a painting and I love all of the beautiful colors you put together.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • cfile
      Gorgeous lift Rhonda.. perfect for sure! Great blending and I do love lighthouses!! Thanks for playing along with the November Scraplift challenge. Beautifully done!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Nov 19, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    269.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).