RJMJ

Scraplift Challenge-May-Scraplift 2 Layouts From The Front Page Gallery-True Blue You

Scraplift Challenge-May-Scraplift 2 Layouts From The Front Page Gallery-True Blue You
RJMJ, May 2, 2019
Description:
The Gallery Links Are Provided Below Of The 2 Layouts That I Scraplifted For This Challenge:

*Layout #1 Is By Astrofairy:
https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/challenge-nbk-mai-2019.393919/

*Layout #2 Is Feed The Birds By Janism
https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/scraplift_feed-the-birds.393914/

*There Is So Much Inspiration In These Two Layouts...Both Are My Artsy-Blended Style...So Yeah!...

*In The First Layout There Is A Blond Lady Featured There...So I Also Chose A Blond Lady To Be Featured...Well...An Artsy Stamp Of A Blond Lady From The Bloom & Grow iNSD Collab...I Also Chose A Lady With Dark Hair To Put In My Layout Just Like In Layout #2...I Also Chose To Use Multiple Types Of Flowers & Leaves In My Layout As Seen In Both Layout 1 & Layout 2...The Use Of Circles Is Used In Layout #1...I Too Took That Cue & Used Multiple Types Of Circles In My Layout...There Are Birds Featured In Layout #2...& I Too Have 1 Bird...My Blond Lady Is Holding A Bird In Her Hand...That Big "Blue" Splotch Of Color/Paint Featured Prominently In Layout #2 Is Mimicked In My Layout By The Photo I Used Specifically Of The Big Blue Umbrella...Both Of These Layouts Use Multiple Types Of Paint,Scatter Which I Too Used In My Layout...I Was Mostly Originally Inspired By The Use Of Color & The Blended Style(Of Course!)...I Chose Similar Colors To Create My Layout...Pinks,Purples,Blues & Greens & That Gold/Orange/Bronze Color Which Is Featured In Both Layouts Prominently & I Also Used A Similar Style (Blended) That Is To Create My Finished Layout...Lastly...I Also Used Large WA In My Layout Just Like Layouts 1 & 2...These 2 Layouts Reminded Me Of Strong Independent Women...So My Layout Theme Is Similar...Everything Will Be Alright(Picture Perfect Or Not?)...As Long As You Are Brave & Confident & Always Follow Your Heart No Matter What...

*To Create My True Blue You Layout-I Used:

*Bloom & Grow-iNSD BlogHop Collab-The Lilypad
*Rainy Days-Designed By Soco(2)
*Tales Of Spring-Pink Reptile Designs(2)
*Victorian Spring Stamps-Jessica Dunn(1)
*The Good Life:February-Marisa Lerin(3)
    • Alexandra M Meffert
      I've never been one who can do this art journaling style, so color me jelly! This is gorgeous!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Katherine B
      This is fabulous! I almost missed the image, ALMOST ... gorgeous capture!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • bellbird
      what strikes me as extra cool in a very Matrix movie kind of way about this is that really it's like 3 pages into 1 because the one you lifted by @Janisn is her mashup for the May challenge!! you've blown my mind! way to go!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    May 2, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    599.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).