RJMJ

Scraplift Challenge-March-MiekSter-Fear Not

Scraplift Challenge-March-MiekSter-Fear Not
RJMJ, Mar 22, 2020
Description:
WOW!...What A Gallery!...Upon Viewing Her Gallery A Few Times...My Problem Was That I Couldn't Decide On Just One Layout To Scraplift...So I Chose 2 Layouts!...I Hope That Is O.k.?...I Just Saw The Two Of Them & I Knew They Would Be The Perfect Combo For The Layout I Had In My Head...The Initial Layout Pretty Much Guided The Design Of My Layout...Along With The Perfect Color Palette...Black/White & Yellow!...& The Same Linear Style But I Moved Mine To The Middle...You'll See Why Soon...What Struck Me Was The "FEAR NOT" WA! [And The Multiple Use Of Other WA]...That Was The Complete Basis For The Subject Matter Of My Layout...I Even Used Some Of The Same WA From The Same Kits...But Upon Viewing My Original Scraplifted Version....It Looked Too Plain To Me...The Background Too Empty...For The Subject Matter That I Was Going For...So I Took The Second Layout In Question & Took Her Bullseye Idea & Applied That To The Background Of My Original Scraplift...Then It Started To Come To Life...It Just Felt So Alive To Me!...And The Addition Of More Colors Was Just The Boost My Layout Needed...The Addition Of The Red,Pink,Brown & Grey Helped Give More Texture & Dimension To My Layout!...& Then Voila!...I Knew My Layout Was Going In The Right Direction...All Of MiekSter's Layering Is Her Signature & I Also Do A Lot Of Layering Too!...But In Such A Different Way...So A Wonderful
"Layering" Idea/Style Was Created!...But I Think That Is Where The Similarities End...She Has Her Own Unique Style!...Not Sure How She Makes Her Layouts Look Like That?...They Always Look Like They Are Floating [I Know Drop Shadows]...[But My Drop Shadows Certainly Don't Look Like That]...But Her Layouts Also Have This Ethereal...Smooth...Quality To Them That Is Her Signature!...So I Can Only Hope That I Did Justice By Combining Two Of Her Layouts To Complete My Final Scraplifted Page!...What A Wonderful Challenge!...

*My Subject Matter Is Pretty Much Self-Explanatory Upon Viewing...The Topic Du Jour...A Popular Subject To Be Sure...Now...This Is My Third Covid-19 Idea Layout...But I Wanted This Layout To Be Filled With Hope For The Future...Despite The Word "FEAR" Being In The Title...This May Conjure Up Dark Colors & A Sad,Dark & Depressing Take On Very Difficult Subject Matter...But Instead I Wanted The Layout To Be Filled With Light,Hope & Positivity!...Eventhough It Seems Like Dark Times Now...Things Will Eventually Get Better...It Will Just Take Time To Get There...Slowly Perhaps Like A Turtle...But Slow & Steady Almost Always Wins The Race In The End!!!...So Bold,Bright & Positive Is The Direction I Took In Creating This Layout!...Wishing All Of You & Yours The Very Best In These Most Difficult & Trying Times Indeed!...Stay Safe!...And Be Diligent!...I'm Just Trying To Spread The Positivity & Love Outwards To Everyone!...Hearts & Hugs To All!......:grouphug...:heartslub...

*Here Are The Links To The 2 Layouts That I Scraplifted & Combined Together:

*First : Fear Not:

https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/fear-not.408718/

Second : My Boy:

https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/my-boy.365738/

*To Create My Fear Not Layout-I Used:

*Mixed Media Monthly-October 2019-Overcome-Deepest-Fears-Paula Kesselring/Rachel Jefferies/Little Butterfly Wings
*Fear Not-Bundle-Mixed Media Monthly-October 2019-Add-On-Rachel Jefferies
*Covid-19-Digital Scrapbook Ingredients
flowersgal and LilachOren like this.
    • SeattleSheri
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @SeattleSheri ...Thank You!...So Very Much!...These Are Indeed Trying Times!...But Together We Will Get Through!...We Will Persevere & We Will Move On!!!...Being Picked To Be Featured...Literally Means Sooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Thanks! For Liking My Layout!...It's So Nice To Know That We Are All Connected Here At The Lilypad By Our Mutual Love Of All Things Scrap Related!...It Is An Honor To Be Chosen To Be Featured!!!...And By You!...One Of My Scrapping Heroes!!!...Hearts & Hugs To You & Yours!...Take Care & Be Safe!!!...:ballonhang...:bk...:heartslub...:grouphug...
    • SeattleSheri
      @RJMJ Thank you for the sweet word and wishing lot of hearts and hugs to you and your too! :bk:heartslub
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Mar 22, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    484.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).