Susan - s3js

Scraplift-Challenge-Mar-2020

Scraplift-Challenge-Mar-2020
Susan - s3js, Mar 6, 2020
Description:
What a beautiful gallery to play in. Every LO was just beautiful. I picked this one to lift:
[​IMG]

This beautiful young woman was a distant cousin. Given she was born in 1919, the hairstyle and clothing suggest a date range of 1935 - 1940 or so. Sadly, my cousin Patricia did not date her aunt's picture and has since passed away, so It's just a guess.

Background:
Rebecca McMeen Sonnet 42 Elements and Papers
Elements:
Poet’s Song Pastiche
Rebecca McMeen Urban Instilled
Fonts: Vignetta and Antique Type
Bagheertje and KarenB like this.
    • wombat146
      Fantastic layout Susan, love how you have used Rebecca's products here and yes, I totally agree that her style designing can be used for all types of layouts, included vintage, like you did here! Awesome result and what a great lift as well! :)
    • dotcomkari
      Love the soft pastels of this! so stunning
    • HeatherB
      What a wonderful photo! I love how the use of a grey palette and then pops of colour makes the photo shine. Beautifully scrapped!
    • Lillyia
      Both of these are just beautifully scrapped. You have such a nice touch with the elements and little pops of color in the background.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Susan - s3js
    Date:
    Mar 6, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    121.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).