RJMJ

Scraplift Challenge-July-Sunscape:Fly Away

Scraplift Challenge-July-Sunscape:Fly Away
RJMJ, Jul 6, 2019
Description:
Scraplifting Is A Lot Of Fun & Provides A Lot Of Inspiration...I Picked This Layout :Sunshine By amien1...:

[​IMG]

*This Layout Caught My Eye Right Away Because Of All The Elements & Use Of WA...I Often Like To Use Multiple WA & Lots Of Elements To Fill A Page...But The Neat Thing About This Layout(At Least To Me)...Is That Is Seems To Resemble The Number Seven...Not That Seven Means Any Particular Thing To Me...But I Liked The Idea Of Trying To Capture The Spirit Of The Number Seven Shape In A Layout...Not Something I Would Have Ever Have Thought Of Or Have Ever Done Before...Plus I Like That Big Bow...So I Employed Multiples Bows,Birds,Flowers Etc...An Eclectic Mix Of Elements In A More Muted & Calmer Color Scheme To Coordinate With My Theme Of Calmness & Letting Go Perhaps While Taking In The View Of A Gorgeous Summer Sunset!...

*For My Sunscape:Fly Away Layout-I Used:

*Empty Nest-Amy Wolff
*Sunshine In My Soul-Rachel Jefferies
*Petal & H Is For-Lynn Grieveson
*Summerscape & Springscape-Little Butterfly Wings
*Daily Story-Sara Gleason
    • Angela Toucan
      great lift and mix of painted elements and "paper" ones. Superb colours on the photo, the layout really make them pop
      RJMJ likes this.
    • jk703
      So soft and pretty RJMJ! THe blending is great and all the flowers work so well when lifting the original! Thanks for playing along! Sunsets are my favorite!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jul 6, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    467.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).