RJMJ

Scraplift Challenge-July 2021-Slightly Askew In The Universe

Scraplift Challenge-July 2021-Slightly Askew In The Universe
RJMJ, Jul 23, 2021
Description:
*I Scraplifted This Layout By Zinzilah : Here's The Link : https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/171018_rocks.439178/

*At First Glance You May Think...How Are These 2 Layouts Alike : Here's How :

1. I Used The Same Colors Used Here As In My Layout : Blues/Greens/Corals
2. The Large White WA : I Also Used Large White WA/Words
3. Her Page Is About Travel : Mine Is About Traveling To Your Own Destiny
4. Her Large Geographical Shape Of Where She Traveled To : Is Dark Navy With White All Over It : The Dress On My Large Lady In My Layout Is Wearing The Same Color Dress With White Sequins All Over It
5. The Camera In Her Layout Has A Teal Strip At The Top : I Have A Teal WA Strip
6. Her Chevron Arrow Mimics The Chevron Pattern In One Of The Dresses Worn By A Lady In My Layout
7. She Has Pops Of Red In Her Layout : So Do I
8. She Has Turquoise In Her Layout : I Have Turquoise WA
9. She Has Paint Drips In Blue Cascading Down : I Have Stars In Blue : Cascading Down
10. The Rectangle Photo To The Right : I Mimicked This Idea With The Blue Rectangle TV's
11. She Has Brown In Her Photo : I Have Brown Clocks In My Layout
12. She Has Coral & Orange In Her Layout : I Have Orange Gears & WA Strips
13. The Tape Piece On Her Red Flag : Looks Like The Blue Constellation Pieces In My Layout
14. And Overall My Layout Feels Like These Ladies Have Been Worldly Traveled : Hence Tying Into This Layout
15. In Her Photo She Has Flowers On Her Shirt : I Have Red Flowers In My Layout
16. The Heart Above Her Photo To The Left Appears To Have Light In It To Me : So I Incorporated The Idea Of Light In Mine : Light Behind The Group Of Gals In The Photo & The WA That Reads : Pieces Of Light
17. The Camera In Her Layout Is Slightly Askew : I Took That To The Extreme : "Everything" In My Layout Is Slightly "ASKEW"...Some Subtle/Some More Obvious...

*For My Slightly Askew In The Universe Layout-I Used :

*Epic,Cosmic Stuff : The Complete Mixed Media Collection-Rachel Jefferies
trekmom likes this.
    • cfile
      Rhonda, thank you for playing along with the July Scraplift challenge and your lift of Olga's page. I like that you were very inspired with her page from color and shapes and travel etc. You really made the page your own. There is so much to look at and you really thought alot about it.. well done and a beautiful piece of art you have created here. Thanks again for playing along with the scraplift challenge. Your blend work is awesome and I love the multiple photos and symmetry you have created here!
      trekmom and RJMJ like this.
    • trekmom
      Wow! Wow! Wow! The symmetry and blending are a work of art all by themselves but the down the center message makes this over top gorgeous!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jul 23, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    285.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).