RJMJ

Scraplift Challenge-December 2021-In The Company Of Peace

Scraplift Challenge-December 2021-In The Company Of Peace
RJMJ, Dec 26, 2021
Description:
*Lost Lilypad Mojo : Layout #2

So Many Beauties! To Choose From By Roxana...But For Me & My Subject Matter I Wanted To Scrap About...Solitude...& How Much I Like My Own Solitude...[Most Of The Time]...And Spend A Lot Of Time In It Due To My Ongoing Health Issues...This Was The One...

Her Solitude Layout : Here's A Link To Her Wonderful Layout : https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/solitude.489105/

Reasons For Inspiration :

#1. My Subject Is Also About Solitude
#2. I Wanted To Use The Same Collection : So I Did
#3. That Rather Large Unique Ribbon : I Used That Too
#4. I Used The Same Butterfly But Recolored To Match My Layout
#5. I Also Used The Same Flower
#6. I Also Used The Same Green Watercolor Heart Stamp

*Eventhough My Page Is A Completely Different Style Of Layout...

*I Created My In The Company Of Peace Layout : With :

*Mixed Media Monthly : November 2021: Delight In Solitude : Little Butterfly Wings/Lynn Grieveson/Paula Kesselring/Rachel Jefferies
*Mixed Media Monthly : December 2021 : It's Okay : [Only 1 Flower Element ] : Little Butterfly Wings
    • Karen
      I love your lift and especially how you listed all the reasons for inspiration. I love how you worked in that fun "X" shaped ribbon into your page and the fun recolored butterfly too. Such a gorgeous layout full of fabulously balance points of interest. AND I too loved my solitude. All great things about your lift! :agree
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Dec 26, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    444.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).