RJMJ

Scraplift Challenge-August-SeattleSheri-Metamorphosis

Scraplift Challenge-August-SeattleSheri-Metamorphosis
RJMJ, Aug 4, 2019
Description:
Hey There Everyone...Really Wonderful Scraplifts Done By All Here...I Had So Much Fun Doing My First Scraplift For This Challenge...I Decided To Do Another One...I Was So Inspired By So Many Of SeattleSheri's Layouts...That I Just Had To Do One More...This Time I Chose:H Is For Happy:

[​IMG]

*As You Can See Another Wonderful Layout Here...It's Not Hard To See All The Wonderful Things About This Layout...Especially Those Strikingly Beautiful Butterflies...WOWZERS!!!...I Totally Wanted To Create A Layout With A Lot Of Butterflies For Quite Awhile Now & Upon Seeing This...I Knew I Had The Perfect Inspiration...There Are 7 Butterflies In This Layout & I Too Used 7 Butterflies In My Layout...I Technically Went With Similar Colors...I Also Went With Oranges/Golds & Greens...But Once Again In More Muted Softer Tones...I Also Stuck To A More Neutral Background...Eventhough Mine Is Filled with More Textures Like Her Polka-Dot Strip & Clustering...I Also Used 1 Striking Photo Of A Lovely Lady But Enlarged It Quite A Bit More...I Also Used Multiple WA...Lots Of Texture,Paint & Lace Too...Eventhough This Layout Is A More Stark White I Flipped Around This Idea & Went With A Softer Beige/Gold Tone Layout...Since My Layout Is About The Softness & Beauty Of All Things Nature-Related...

*For My Metamorphosis Layout-I Used:

*Field Notes-Lynne-Marie
*Make Art & Journal 3 & Sunshine In Her Soul-Rachel Jefferies
*She Wears Wings & Sunshine In My Soul-Captivated Visions(AKA Rachel Jefferies)
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Aug 4, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    567.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).