RJMJ

Scraplift Challenge-August-SeattleSheri-I Am Not Alone

Scraplift Challenge-August-SeattleSheri-I Am Not Alone
RJMJ, Aug 3, 2019
Description:
I Just Love Scraplift Challenges...They Are Some Of My Favorite Challenges...Some People Feel That When You Do A Scraplift You Have To Practically Copy/Assemble Your Layout In A Similar Fashion...Well...I Have Learned That Interpretation Is Everything & Inspiration Is An Open Concept...So To That End...Here Is The Layout That I Scraplifted: You Color My World By Seattle Sheri:

[​IMG]

*I Certainly Did Not Attempt To Copy This Amazing Layout...Actually Upon Viewing It...It Reminded Me Of A Concept For A Completely Different Layout,Style & Theme...I Decided That All The Colors Reminded Me Of Moods...Like Each Color Could Represent A Different Mood Or Feeling...I'm Primarily A Mixed Media/Art Journaling Scrapbooker...& Because Of All The Colors Associating To Moods...I Created A Layout About Anxiety/Depression...I Sometimes Talk About My Own Personal Struggles Through My Layouts...& I Haven't Made One In Quite Awhile...But This Layout Spoke To Me In That Way...My Intent Was To Use All The Colors That Sheri Used In Her Layout But In A More Muted Calming Way...As To Describe Moods In Depression/Anxiety...There Are Ups & Downs...Sadness & Happiness...But Ultimately In The End...Positivity Must Prevail & Vigilance In One's Self Is Most Important...Self-Belief & Believing In Yourself Is Key...So I Hope You Can See How I Incorporated All The Same Colors But In A Different Way...I Even Used A Butterfly In My Layout...Flowers,Leaves & Circles Too...Lots Of Paint,Ribbon & Large WA Too...Eventhough My Layout Is Photoless...I Incorporated Her Black & White Photo/Idea By Using A Black & White Butterfly & Black & White WA...

*For My I Are Not Alone Layout-I Used:

*All The Feels-Collab-The Lilypad
*Sacred Time For Ourselves/A Quiet Place-Bundle/Salt Air-Bundle-Rachel Jefferies
*Summerscape-Little Butterfly Wings
*All About Me-Collab-Oscraps
    • jenn mccabe
      your lift is so cool - so different but you can see the inspiration in sherri's page. really neat RJMJ!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • HeatherB
      What an amazing interpretation of the lift! Your page is so serene. Love the art doll and the leaves and flowers. And I really like that b/w butterfly. Wonderful page!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      I'm so flattered you chose one of my pages, your pages are always so creative and this is no exception! I love your interpretation! Really super stunning page!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • rchansen
      Love everything about this page!! Your artsy style is so inspiring.
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Aug 3, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    541.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).