RJMJ

Scraplift Challenge-April-Rachel Jefferies-Brave,Bold & True

Scraplift Challenge-April-Rachel Jefferies-Brave,Bold & True
RJMJ, Apr 3, 2019
Description:
I Love Scraplifts!...So Much Inspiration & So Much Fun & Open To Interpretation...I Chose This Page My Rachel Jefferies: Black Hole:

[​IMG]

*Now I Know This Layout Has Seemingly A Darkish Subject Matter...But I Wanted To Change It Up Completely By Creating A Really Colorful & Bright Layout Steeped In Positivity But In A Similar Style As My Chosen Layout...The Most Striking Thing About Rachel's Layout That Initially Inspired Me Is Her Use Of A Bullseye Style Background Paper!...I Loved That!...So I Used A Bullseye Style Background Paper Also But In Brighter Colors To Further My Bright & Positive Layout Idea...In Her Layout She Went With Clouds & Rain...So I Went For The Opposite With Music Notes & Light...Rachel Has The Color Blue In Her Layout...Eventhough It Is Just A Slight Bit Of Blue...I Blew Up That Concept To The Opposite Extreme & Put A Bright Blue Sky In The Background Of The Photo I Used...Her Layout Style Here Is A Grungy Style & So Is My Layout...Rachel Used Lots Of Different Styles Of Black Paint...So I Went With Lots Of Brightly Colored Paint In Different Styles Instead...I Used A Similar Style Border Around My Layout Too...I Also Used Stamps With WA In Them Similar To Rachel's Layout...I Also Stuck To Using 1 Photo In My Layout But I Changed That Up A Bit By Going Circular To Further Contrast The Circles In The Bullseye Background Paper I Used...Rachel Used A Black Frame To Frame Her Photo...So Did I...But I Added The "Out Of Bounds" Technique To My Photo...Rachel Also Used Lots Of Layers Behind Her Photo & So Did I...And Lastly Rachel Used Rather Large WA In Her Layout & So Did I...

*I Think I Covered Everything Explaining My Inspiration...If I Feel Like I Forgot Something...I Will Come Back & Re-Edit Later...

*For My Brave,Bold & True Layout-I Used:

*Make Art & Journal No.2-Bundle/Silent Battles-Negative Thoughts-Bundle & Wildflowers-All By Rachel Jefferies
KarenB, bensmom and mirjam like this.
    • DenetteS
      Wow! I love all the energy on your page. Perfect layout for your photo!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • KittyY
      This is the coolest thing in the gallery!!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • bensmom
      Wow! Super lift ... so much energy and the way you used the slide reel is simply inspired! Fabulous page!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Rachel Jefferies
      Thank you for choosing my layout to lift and I love that you took the inspiration and did your own thing, fabulous!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • bestcee
      I totally see the inspiration from Rachel's layout! Great lift! I love the way you used the paint. Thanks for playing in my challenge!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Apr 3, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    634.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).