Scraplift-Chall_Sep2020_web
flowersgal, Sep 7, 2020
Description:
Scraplift Challenge - September 2020

I scraplifted this layout by marijke:
[​IMG]

Credits for my layout:
Lynn Grieveson: https://the-lilypad.com/store/Kohi-Kit.html
Designed by Soco: https://the-lilypad.com/store/The-Magic-Of-Beginnings-Templates.html
katell likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Great job on the scraplift. I love that you get to see wildlife at your location. I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have the little birds and critters out there to fawn over.
    • flowersgal
      @mcurtt - Yes, it makes for some interesting sights. DH is not at all happy about the rabbits as they have eaten to the ground many new plants that we hoped to enjoy. We don't feed the birds until winter so we don't see as many of them right now but do have gold finches around the back fence sunflowers and lots of hummingbirds and butterflies on our Rose of Sharon bushes.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • LynnG
      How lucky are you :-)
      flowersgal likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      beautiful page and scraplift! love all your backyards animals!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      sweet set of photos, lovely layers and great lift
      flowersgal likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      Wonderful lift here and you also kept to the nature theme! I used to have a huge possum that lived under our deck and he/she gave me the creeps!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • marijke
      Thank you for the scraplift Patsy! It's beautiful ... and love the animals in your backyard .. lucky you ..
      flowersgal likes this.
    • norton94
      What a fantastic scraplift! I love the animal photos - so nice to get the nature at home! I love the paint mat and natural colors/wood you picked!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • jk703
      Such cute wildlife! I love the blocking for your critters. Perfect scraplift! Our critters are bunnies, and squirrels but since we are very suburban I find it ironic that we get a bunch of deer, foxes, and coyotes in my neighborhood!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Sep 7, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).