RJMJ

Scraplift-August-KarenB-A Moment In Time:Transformed

Scraplift-August-KarenB-A Moment In Time:Transformed
RJMJ, Aug 27, 2019
Description:
I Have Already Scraplifted 2 Pages From SeattleSheri For This Challenge...But I Keep Seeing So Many Beautiful Scraplifts...That I Had To Do One More...But This Time By KarenB...She Too Has So Many Inspirational Pages To Scraplift...After Perusing Her Gallery For A Long Time & Commenting On Several Layouts That I Saw...I Settled On This Wonderful Layout As My Scraplift Inspiration!:Inspiration Challenge - Nov 15:

[​IMG]

*The First Thing That Struck Me Was The Use Of All Those Neutral Colors Color Blocked Inside The Photo!...Brilliant!...No...I Did Not Try To Duplicate This...Instead...I Used All The Same Colors In My Layout...But In Different Ways...I Took The Time To Choose One Of The Colors For My Floral Accents...I Chose:Green...But I Took Care To Also Highlight The Different Shades Of Black I Used:The Different Brown Shades I Chose & The Many Different Shades Of Grey That I Also Chose To Compliment...The Only Thing Different I Did...Was Add A Bit Of Mauve/Purple To Further Enhance My Layout...I Stuck To The Neutral Background In My Layout Also(Not My Normal Jam...But I Went For It Anyway...)...Her Use Of Animals In This Layout(And Quite Frankly...A Lot Of Her Beautiful Animal Layouts That I Saw In Her Gallery...)...Inspired My Use Of A Butterfly In Coordination With My Lady With The Butterfly Tattoo...I Also Used 1 Photograph Of A Lovely Young Lady Along The Same Lines Bit Different...This Lovely Lady Has A Tattooed Face(Another Terminology For Face Painting)...My Lovely Lady Has A Tattooed Back...A Butterfly To Be Exact...I Also Loved The WA Placement Used Here...So I Followed Along In A Similar Fashion...I Also Used Stamps & Paint In My Layout...Albeit A Lot More...But I Hope You Can See How I Was Inspired By This Layout...My Style Is More Of A Mixed Media/Art Journaling Style...So My Layout Definitely Stays In This Vein...This Layout Also Has A Darker/Black & White Color Palette & This Reminded Me Of The Upcoming Fall...Summer Ending & Vacations Ending Filled With Amazing Photographic Moments...So That's Kind Of The Theme Of My Layout...Transformation...This Layout Is Also About Transformation...But In A Different Way...My Lucky Lady Is Following In The Same Fashion...A Dark Floral Dress & Black Boots...Feels Like Fall To Me...But Stopping On The Way By To Take A Photo Of A Beautiful Scenic Site...The Feel Of My Layout Is Definitely More Of An Early Fall Vibe...Like This Layout...But Still Uplifting,Positive & Filled With Light...Using A Slightly Softer Color Palette...Sort Of The End Of A Wonderful Summer "Transforming" Into A Whole New Season Of Possibilities...Believe It Or Not This Layout Took Me An Incredibly Long Time To Complete...But I Was More Than Happy With The Result!...Thanks! KarenB! For The Inspiration!!!...*

*For My A Moment In Time:Transformed Layout-I Used:

*Wings Unfolded & Bloom & Grow-Rachel Jefferies
*Live Wild & Free & Art Crush No.18-NBK Design
*Moments Like This-Pink Reptile Designs
*Bloom & Grow-Collab-The Lilypad
*Springscape-Little Butterfly Wings
*7 Ways To ArtPlay Digital Art & ArtPlay Memento Mini Palette-Anna Aspens Designs
SeattleSheri likes this.
    • bellbird
      beautiful textures and blending - feels content and tranquil!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • HeatherB
      What a great job with the blending and layering. Wonderful page and lift!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • KarenB
      I just love reading about your process when you lift a page and I love what you were inspired to do by mine. Thank you so much for choosing to lift one of my pages. I am flattered and I love your layout :beat
      RJMJ likes this.
    • JillW
      What an awesome page you've created!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      gorgeous and unique page! love the blending and masking!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Aug 27, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    425.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).