bonnenuit, Nov 6, 2016
Description:
November 2016 Journaling Challenge
Template & Kit by Lynn Grieveson
Dezine Title page template
Light Me Home kit
NancyBeck and lcpereyra like this.
    • wombat146
      What a fun time you must have had and that is such a great photo of you all! wonderful memory scrapped perfectly!
      bonnenuit likes this.
    • cfile
      oh what an awesome photo and so glad you get the chance to do this and meet up with everyone! the papers you chose and the framing of it is wonderful. Great composition and great journaling. wonderful page and thank you for sharing.. this is wonderful! I love too that you are all wearing the same T-Shirt .. I am presuming you all got them made up for the retreat. How fun!!
      bonnenuit likes this.
    • bonnenuit
      @cfile Yes, this retreat always does a shirt. This one is cute. It's a map of the US with the red part as Texas and the remaining US made up of the words "Ain't Texas". :)
      cfile likes this.
    • lcpereyra
      Ah - I love scrapbook retreats so much! Sadly haven't been able to go to one in a couple of years which makes me recognize how much they, and the group of fellow scrappers, matter. I can totally relate to your sentiment and love that you created a page about it. Great group photo! Thanks for participating in the challenge!
      bonnenuit likes this.
    • LynnG
      That must have been fun. Such a great photo to treasure :-)
      bonnenuit likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    bonnenuit
    Date:
    Nov 6, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    131.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    864px
    Height:
    864px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).