Nemla

Scrap-lift

Scrap-lift
Nemla, Jun 26, 2020
Description:
I scraplifted a page by Wombat , so many gorgeous page to choose from. ( see forum post for original photo)
Kits are by Rebecca mCMeen;
Brown sugar days
Aspen
Photos are mine
JenEm, MrsPeel, LynnG and 1 other person like this.
    • Sokee
      pretty! I love the large blended in photo for your background!
      Nemla likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      Wonderful repeated photo, accented by beautiful delicate fruits and flowers.
      Nemla likes this.
    • wombat146
      oh Viv, what a stunning page! so thrilled you scraplifted one of my pages, absolutely love your take on it! xx
      Nemla likes this.
    • cfile
      wow.. wonderful lift Vivi!! I love the large blended photo in the background with the smaller version of the photo... well done! love the painted flwers and border edging.. just beautiful!! Thanks for joining in on the scraplift challenge. I love your use of the large photos on your pages :)
      MrsPeel and Nemla like this.
    • MrsPeel
      could never say it better than Christa did.... LOVE what you did here...and I see now... you cut your hair? I didn't think it was you in the template challenge page but now I see a bigger photo...it is you!!!! gorgeous!!! beautiful blend for the background, beautifully done!!!!! Love it!!!!! as I said in the other page, will come back for more with time, but wanted to stop at least a bot in these beautiful pages!!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:beat:heartlub:heartlub
      Nemla likes this.
    • Nemla
      @MrsPeel Thank you. No you were right the first time, it is not me... and neither is the template photo, - and they are not the same person. It is my two Aunts, but there is only 10 years between us, and they both look and talk like me ,only they have red hair ( or rather we all look like my great grandma on my mothers side of the family , with my grandads hair thrown in. ( and in my case my dads teeth ( could have done without that bit. ) They are like my sisters ,and on the telephone, my grandma never knew who she was talking to, because our voices are similar . As we get older , we look more alike too, when we were young you couldn't see it.
    • JenEm
      I love the big blended background photo with the smaller photo, Vivi. The painted flowers are so pretty and draw the eye right in. Love! :)
      Nemla likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Nemla
    Date:
    Jun 26, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    204.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).