Nemla

Scrap-lift-August

Scrap-lift-August
Nemla, Aug 27, 2020
Description:
This was fun ( original page in the thread ( hopefully ) it is by AWPVICKI and can be found on my pinterest ( ideas to try ) page or on scrapbook.com
It was a wee bit difficult, because I am only using Little butterfly wings kits this month, and the only umbrella I had from her kits looked not right for this . But I fiddled and filled it with different papers, and really enjoyed it.
Kits;
Bold and strong ; Little Butterfly wings
Rainy or sunny ; Little Butterfly wings
All about me ; Little Butterfly wings
Full of wonder ; Little Butterfly wings
All the basics ; Little Butterfly wings
( I can not remember the kit with the printed text paper in the brolly, because I started yesterday, and flattened , so no kit name, but it is LBW for sure )
photo is from pixabay by marmax
KarenB and trekmom like this.
    • cfile
      beautiful page Vivi, and well done for the fill in of the papers in the sections of the unbrella.. so cool! Also love the emboss of that doodle as a clip to hold down the photo with the red brellie :) Great page and great take on the scraplift challenge!
      Nemla and trekmom like this.
    • KarenB
      So good!!! I love the paper piecing on the umbrella, and the photo is great. I love the boots too :)
      Nemla likes this.
    • garrynkim
      Cute. I love that the handle of the umbrella wraps around to ground the photo.
      Nemla likes this.
    • wvsandy
      Love the pieced umbrella and the umbrella shadows! Lovely!
      Nemla likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      you did a great job adapting your supplies to your needs. lovely page
      Nemla likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Nemla
    Date:
    Aug 27, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    213.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).