Lillyia

ScpLtChal_Oct22WEB

ScpLtChal_Oct22WEB
    • MrsPeel
      Lillya!!! Honoured that you chose a page of mine!!!!! LOVE your lift!!!! the kit is gorgeous, love the mermaid take in the bottom, it gives beautiful light, so sweet the photo, warms my heart seeing those cuties and your own smile shining together with your composition!!!!!

Bart loves it too!!!!
      [​IMG]
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Lillyia
      Kiss Bart
    • Lillyia
      @MrsPeel You are so welcome! I love your pages - so many in your gallery to choose from, it took me a while make a decision. The flower clusters and the colors you chose were just beautiful, but not as beautiful as the young woman in the photo. :) Thank you for the inspiration, Cynthia.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      thanks!!!! I'm always extremely paranoid that I fill the page too much...but with all those gorgeous elements our designers make.... we NEEd to use them, right? I will show Sarita your comment, she will love to see it!
      [​IMG]
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Lillyia
      @MrsPeel I agree! It's hard to stop sometime with the decorating. :) Sanita - what a pretty name! For a pretty young lady.
    • mary kate
      This is adorable! I love the underwater background, with the mermaid and fishes, and I love that pennant that you've used for your journaling.
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Lillyia
      mary kate likes this.
    • tjscraps
      Love your scraplift and how the mermaid tail is coming out from beneath the photo at the bottom!
      Lillyia likes this.
    • ashleywb
      Oh, they look so great! Perfect underwater clusters to highlight your photo!
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Lillyia
      @tjscraps Thank you! It was a fun page to make, and that mermaid tail made me laugh.
      tjscraps likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Lillyia
    Date:
    Oct 3, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    195.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).