jetjez

Scotland

Scotland
jetjez, Jan 28, 2018
Description:
This is one of the photos from our holiday in 1999 to Scotland that I have a digital copy of. Me in front of the hills we were walking in. This year, we decided to go by car, take the ferry and then drive around Scotland and then down to York before taking the ferry back. As we didn’t want to go camping, I hate being cold, we were doing a tour of B&Bs. First across to the west coast, up to Fort William, then across to Inverness and then down to Edinburgh. We did a lot of walking, even though it is not our thing, and it was really enjoyable. We even did a bit of the Highland Trail. A little bit, like just a few km, don’t even think we were hikers. And as it did rain a fair bit, we alternated walking with visiting whiskey distilleries. Like Oban, Cardhu, Glenfarclass. Really nice, especially the tasting. One day, we will do it again.

All with Nature Trail by Dawn Inskip and Today, Tomorrow, Always by Dawn Inskip and G&T Designs
    • jaharvey
      Looks like you had a great adventure there. Visiting England, Ireland and Scotland -- amongst other countries -- is on my bucket list. Great page.
    • Iowan
      I enjoyed reading your story about your travels, it sounds like fun. I agree about staying in B&Bs. The photo is wonderful and love yours clusters. Thanks for taking the heritage challenge!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    jetjez
    Date:
    Jan 28, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    170.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).