michele hillam

SCORE!!!

SCORE!!!
michele hillam, Sep 30, 2020
Description:
Credits:
Elif Sahin Designs - Wheels & Hills
trekmom, MrsPeel and FarrahJobling like this.
    • MrsPeel
      I can almost see your face when you had the idea in the chat...THIS IS SOOOOOOO COOL!!!!!!! I ll come back tomorrow to comment properly, but just saw it as I logged in and HAD to say something!!!!! Huggzzz!!!!
    • flowersgal
      Cute layout, Michele. Love the soccer balls and then the mesh to continue the pattern. Both our girls played for years in elementary and middle school. Good memories.
    • umyesh
      This is so awesome! What a great idea! I love how you filled in the darker pieces of the ball but made it a little transparent so you can still see the whole photo. Great take on the challenge.
    • michelepixels
      The soccer ball is a great shape to fill with photos!
    • garrynkim
      I love the fencing behind the photos! Great idea for a split shape! You did a great layout.
    • Angela Toucan
      superbly creative page. I like the blended paint on the football photos for the darker sections.
    • cfile
      So clever Michele with the splits of your photos as soccer balls... so unique.. love it with the netting the action soccer photos and wonderful journaling!
    • redplaid3
      What a good idea to use the soccer ball! It sums up your whole story. Very nice!
    • mcurtt
      Wow! I love this. And the chain link fencing behind it all is the perfect backdrop.
    • MrsPeel
      as I said.... genius!!!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    michele hillam
    Date:
    Sep 30, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    146.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).