SCHOOL YEARS
wombat146, Aug 11, 2022
Description:
Froggy Friday Aug 12 at the Lilypad
School Spirit Collection | Bella Gypsy Designs
https://the-lilypad.com/store/School-Spirit-Digital-Scrapbook-Collection.html
Photos: My own
Journaling reads:
Not quite sure where the years have gone, but it’s been 58 years since this photo was taken! Life was so very different back then! This was the year before starting High School, feeling excited and scared of what that was going to be like! LOL Have to laugh, except for the position of the part my hair has reverted back to this style! Plenty of styles in between (and colours!) but I guess this was such an easy style to wear! :) No internet back then of course so it is funny that Sylvia, the girl 4 places to the right of me, now chat on FB from time to time, all these years later! Who would of thought back then that we would be able to do this sort of thing, chat on something called a computer through a thing called the internet! :)
written Aug 11 2022
    • jam-on-toast
      Time flies... what a lovely page showcasing a precious photo from all those years back! I love the black and white background and a splash of color in your single cluster.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    wombat146
    Date:
    Aug 11, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    172.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).