SeattleSheri

School Days

School Days
SeattleSheri, Jan 21, 2019
Description:
January 21 - Playful Number List

Number credits: Alphas: Witchscape, All About Him, A Thousand Years, Fallscape, Sunshine Sticker, Autumn Trails Font: AabcedXBold (8, 9)

Backyard Boys by Kristin Aargard & Dream Big Designs
A Thousand Years by Becca Bonneville
Social Addiction by Just Jaime & Studio Basic
Silent Battles Stress & Grief by Rachel Jefferies & Studio Basic
Grunge Collection by Paula Kesselring
Stitching action by Mommyish (framed page, framed photos)
Those Wings by Rachel Jefferies
All About Him ust Jaime & Studio Basic
Shine Bright Rachel Jefferies & Studio Basic
Witchscape Little Butterfly Wings & Studio Basic
Stargazer by Forever Joy and Studio Basic
A True Friend by Little Butterfly Wings & Studio Basic
Fallscape Little Butterfly Wings & Studio Basic
Music Freebie by Paula Kesselring
Autumn Trails by Pink Reptile Designs and Studio Basic
Sunshine Sticker by Sahlin

Thanks for looking!
    • umyesh
      This is so awesome! Now I want to make a school picture page just like this! I love all the stitching and your massive list of credits is very impressive. The way you added the bits of paper with writing along with your numbers is definitely going above and beyond. Love love love!
    • SeattleSheri
      @umyesh Thank you so much! :heartlub:heartlub I've been meaning to make a page that showcases my oldest through the years, but just never managed to get to it, so this was just the kick in the pants that I needed! I didn't really have a vision for what I was doing, lol.
      umyesh likes this.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      This is amazing. I love the stitching and layers beneath each photo spot. So creative again. LOVE IT!!!!

[​IMG]
    • HeatherB
      Oh wow!!! This is amazing! I love seeing the progression of your son growing up over the years and the layering here is so impressive (so is your list of credits)! And love the mix of alphas and fonts that you've chosen for your numbering (and thank you for enabling me to get another font - AabcedXBold!). Outstanding in every way!
    • HeatherB
    • mnjenlittle
      So fabulous! I love a good page with every year of school on it! Wow to the number of kits you used! lol
    • Sokee
      Simply perfect theme for this challenge!! Your layers are spectacular and your son is so handsome!
    • Justagirl
      Absolutely amazing and congrats on your Froggy Fave no surprises there, this is layered goodness to the max! Love everything about this page hehe
    • tinkerbell1112
      what a handsome young man you have as well! Love the one year he's showing teeth :) I think I have the opposite. I have one year he's NOT showing teeth. LOL beautiful page!
    • SeattleSheri
      @tinkerbell1112 You know it's funny because until I put this layout together I never realized how often he smiles with his mouth closed! I have a tendency to do the same thing.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    SeattleSheri
    Date:
    Jan 21, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    714.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).