Pallavi01

School-Bus

School-Bus
Pallavi01, Jan 12, 2017
Description:
MOC5 Day11

Credits - Hopscotch kit by One Little Bird - https://the-lilypad.com/store/Hopscotch.html

Template - Easy Inspiration No.2 by Meg Designs
Shivani, LoveItScrapIt and jesskab like this.
    • Dalis
      Pallavi, I love this. I like the clean and sharp look of both your picture and the page.
      Pallavi01 likes this.
    • Pallavi01
      @Dalis Thanks Dalis! Always love it when you comment! :) Makes my LO extra special! :) How've you been girl? long time!
    • rchansen
      Love the boxey template. Your photo is perfect with this kit. very nice!!
    • Dalis
      @Pallavi01 BUSY, BUSY, BUSY! Between hockey and my part time job it's just so much! I love that I can see "you" and your style in your pages now! I can't believe he is so big now!
      Pallavi01 likes this.
    • Pallavi01
      @Dalis that does sound busy!! Are you getting any scrapping time ? I'm enjoying creating pages with my style - for now. I know you will have the AJ challenge for us - that's when it will completely go for a toss for me! Lol :) totally dreading your challenge! :)
    • Dalis
      Did you see that we are putting something new together? There is a bit of a talk in the AJ area and a sample challenge for January.
    • ashleywb
      so beautiful! love the perspective of your photo and the pretty colors you've chosen.
      Pallavi01 likes this.
    • Ruebchensmum
      This is so beautiful! Love that layout!
      Pallavi01 likes this.
    • fanon
      I LOVE this
      Pallavi01 likes this.
    • bestcee
      Lovely! The photo is gorgeous! What a beautiful spot to wait for the bus. I adore the little patterns you used on your layout.
      Pallavi01 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    Pallavi01
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    199.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).