marijke

Sc_cleanandsimplen26_review_marijke

Sc_cleanandsimplen26_review_marijke
marijke, Sep 5, 2017
Description:
Sabrina's Creations
In Review | Bundle https://the-lilypad.com/store/In-Review-Bundle-by-Sabrina.html
Clean and Simple n° 26 https://the-lilypad.com/store/Clean-and-Simple-n26.html

Thanks for looking
    • Vrielinkie
      Awesome ideas in this LO: the dotted border and the circular journaling: love it!
      marijke likes this.
    • Shivani
      What an awesome use of template! I love the dotted strip running top to bottom, the photo in the bottom half of the circle and the stitch running through it. Masterful!
      marijke likes this.
    • cfile
      oh I absouletely love this... I love how you used the template with that great background.. Fabulous! Welcome to the pad!!!
      marijke likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      This is so lovely!!! Beautiful use of the template and I love the dotted strip in the middle!! Gorgeous photo as well! Welcome to the gallery!!
      marijke likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      Love the composition of this and the elements you chose to complete it. I also looked up Matera - interesting.
      marijke likes this.
    • Sokee
      simply love this!!! Those dotted doodles are such a perfect touch!
      marijke likes this.
    • KarenB
      Beautifully done. Love the simplicity and awesome photo :)
      marijke likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      i love that dotted strip running down the center ... and the perspective of the photo is amazing! welcome to the Pad gallery!
    • cfile
      :) I still love this Marijke!!! I mentioned it on my birthday back in 2017 and now again as I lift it for the March 2023 Scraplift challenge. I love your style Marijke.. you rock it all but I love the composition and style of this page. Hugs my dear friend :) Wow.. we have now been friends almost 6 years :)
      marijke likes this.
    • marijke
      @cfile thank you for your kind words Christa ...
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sabrina's Creations
    Uploaded By:
    marijke
    Date:
    Sep 5, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    38.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).